Taipei, Taiwan, August 16th, 2019 –GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, has launched the brand new tactical gaming monitor, AORUS FI27Q, to the 27-inch product lineup. AORUS FI27Q is equipped with a 27-inch flat-screen frameless monitor and an IPS level panel with QHD (2560x1440, 2K) resolution. The fast response time featuring 1ms and 165Hz refresh rate eliminates screen tearing and blurring, assuring dynamic frames while gaming. The monitor meets VESA DisplayHDR 400 with 10 bits of image processing and 95% DCI-P3 standards, allowing gamers to embrace the splendid display quality. Along with AMD Radeon FreeSync™ technology which synchronizes the panel’s refresh rate and GPU framerate, the monitor offers smooth and judder-free gaming.
The AORUS FI27Q shares an identical design with the World’s First Tactical Monitor AORUS AD27QD. Digital RGB LED lighting, the full function stand, thin-bezel design, and built-in power board are the same as the first monitor. The glamorous lighting effects and thin bezel design presents a compact and sharp appearance. The stand allows a great deal of flexibility for use. It spins up to 90 degrees vertically, rotates 20 degrees sideways and -5 to 21 degrees up/down; the height is stretchable up to 130 cm. Two HDMI 2.0 inputs, one display interface and two USB 3.0 ports accommodate your PC with connectivity to spare. Gamers can update the OSD firmware via the OSD commander software for the most advanced gaming experience. With built-in power, no more heavy adaptors are needed, creating a clean gaming battlefield.
The joystick on the rear side of the screen provides direct control to OSD. Alternatively, the settings can be adjusted by keyboards and mouse, both ways can be used to control the monitor settings. AORUS FI27Q features anti-blue light and flicker-free technology, allowing gamers to deeply immerse themselves into games without eye blinking. Moreover, with the PiP/PbP display mode, the monitor provides flexibility with multiple usages on the screen. Just a simple click on the screen and gamers can play games and watch the game guide at the same time. Besides the excellence of its hardware, the software features are the key to the greatness of this monitor. Aim Stabilizer, customized crosshair, the exclusive ANC function, all bring extra benefits to gamers.
AORUS’ tactical features are explained below:
● Black Equalizer：Brightens up the dark parts in the picture for better visibility in dark areas.
● Aim Stabilizer：This feature will help you reduce the blurriness of the recoil effect while you are shooting in an FPS game. It can also help you trace moving enemies much easier.
● GameAssist：This is a kit of OSD functions which helps you in-game. It includes a customizable crosshair, a counter, a timer, and multi-screen alignment lines.
● AORUS Dashboard：We can display hardware information directly on the screen, such as mouse DPI and GPU/CPU information.
● OSD Sidekick：You can now control the monitor through this software and control your OSD with mouse and keyboard. A much easier way to adjust your monitor.
● Active Noise Cancelling(ANC)：When you plug your mic into the monitor, it can help you cancel the noise around you. The only thing that goes through the mic when you are communicating with your teammate is your voice.
Crave for more information about gaming monitor? Check it out on the AORUS official website! https://www.aorus.com/monitors/aorus